Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Far Arden: Chapter Six

HALF DONE!


Well, here we are at the halfway point. 144 pages in the can ... and so much adventure and intrigue yet to unfold!

A few things have changed since the beginning of the process. I'm no longer doing the monthly 24-hour marathons, as it was starting to kill my hand. Plus, pulling an all-nighter was also affecting my day job by making me spend nearly one week out of every month in a groggy haze. So I work on nights and weekends, usually doing a chapter within a one-week period. But I'm still cranking out a page an hour, so it'll still be a 288 hour book at the end of the day.

Alright, after I hit "publish" I'm going to make some lunch and sit down and read this thing from the beginning. Hopefully it'll make some sense...


Read Chapter Six.
Start from the beginning.