Pages

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Zander Will Be at the San Diego Comic-Con 2008!

San Diego's coming! San Diego's coming! I'll be there at the show all four days (and preview night if I can get myself situated early enough) in Artists' Alley, number CC-02. I'll be next to Peter Gross and Moose Baumann. Ooh! and Philip Bond! Bring your Scott Pilgrim Book 4s and Philip and I will sign the pinups!

It's easy to remember-- CC for Comic Con, and 02 because there are two Cs.

If you're new to the Comic Con experience, Artists' Alley is on the far left side of the center, if you're facing it from the front. It's surrounded by all the toy people and the T-shirt people and a few booth-collections of popular artists. It's separated from the publishers and the small press by a huge impassable ocean of movie studios and video game companies.

They're only giving people in the alley one chair this year behind the table, but if you give me a dollar, I'll let you sit in it for 3 minutes.

1 comment:

bewilderedkid said...

Only a dollar? For three minutes! That is a bargain! Especially given the recent rate of inflation!