Pages

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

The statistically improbable dream

It seems to me that certain times annually bring about certain moods, like a tide carrying in an emotional season. Not like this could ever be scientifically verified or anything like that, but well, I guess I sometimes wonder if -- somewhere out there -- is my very own scientist working in his humorless, steel-encased laboratory on this particular case.

But that's just crazy, astrological hippie-talk so I asked Kevin what he thought.

9 comments:

Kevin Cannon said...

that's awesome, max. That is to say, recognizing a caricatured image of myself released dopamine in my system and my feedback loop said "yes please, more of that."

Donn Ha said...

Funny stuff! Especially how much taller Kevin is than you in the comic. I still love you Shad's Mom! The chocolates are on the way.

Julia Vickerman said...

Max, your keen observations about Kevin and yourself never cease to amuse me.

Anonymous said...

Promises, Promises.

Donn Ha said...

Shad's Mom, the only promise I made was in my heart to be true to myself and my growth as an... um... whatever I am. Everything else I commit to is a "definite maybe".

Anonymous said...

Chocolate contributes to growth...and, um, whatever.

Donn Ha said...

I learned from my good friend Shad that you're married. Mrs. Shad's Mom, how could you lead me on like this? I sent the chocolate down with him anyways. Not having a heart, I'm ego-broken. Totally, unfixably ego-broken.

Anonymous said...

You don't have a heart? Ewwwww....
Is that why you have a big mustache? Compensation?

You didn't check my marital status when you declared your love over the groin pull. I operate under a strict "don't ask, don't tell" policy.

Did you really send chocolate? Wow, that probably puts you neck and neck with McGyver in my affections. Way to improve your standing! Wuv and tisses, Shad's Mom

Anonymous said...

Yes! Take that McGyver!