Pages

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Are They Brothers? part 3

Zander Cannon and Kevin Cannon claim not to be brothers. But they both live in Minnesota, are both over six feet tall, both went to Grinnell College, and are both cartoonists. Not brothers?? Not likely!! So here at Big Time Attic, we've decided to do a little bit of extremely scientific testing to find out the truth once and for all.

Star Wars! Star Wars! Star Wars! Man, I love Star Wars. I sure hope we're cool, awesome characters. On with the test, which is Liquid Generation's Star Wars Personality Test. Those guys at Liquid Generation sure seem like reasonable, knowledgeable folks. Man, I can't wait to find out what characters we are.

KEVIN'S RESULT:



KEVIN SAYS: I'm Anakin, huh? I guess it's 'cause I have all those romulan pellets in my system or whatever they're called. So when do I get to meet Padme?

ZANDER'S RESULT:



ZANDER SAYS: Son. Of. A bitch.

RESULTS: Despite the fact that this test is clearly flawed... somehow... the Cannon Boys seem to both be from the lame prequels, both whine a lot, and both made Episode I unwatchable crap. Thanks a lot, us, you jerks! Looks like the pendulum has swung the other way--

Brotherhood Likelihood: 74%

6 comments:

Donn Ha said...

That test is totally flawed. It says that I'm Jar Jar Binks too. Everyone knows I'm the sincere senator from Naboo who wants to end corruption in the Senate.

Unknown said...

Did you ignore the PayPal bribe at the beginning of the test too?

Anonymous said...

COUNT DOOKU?!?!?!?!?!?!

well...at least i aint jar-jar...

David Steinlicht said...

Meesa pissed off. I'm Jar Jar Binks. How humiliating. I'm guessing no one else in the Star Wars universe has a sense of humor.

Unknown said...

Looks like it's impossible to be from any of the three good movies, too.

Donn Ha said...

I guess Gene's given up on trying to figure out whether we're brothers or not.