Pages

Monday, February 13, 2006

Introducing a new web comic!

Everyone, it is time to take this blog to a whole new level.

You saw it coming ... we've all thought about it ... now the planets are alligning, the numbers are crunching, and the familiar gears are oscillating in a whole new way ... Yes, ladies and gentlemen, it's time for a new weekly web comic.

The renderings are crude, the coloring is half-hearted ... but we're talking about a commitment here. We'll see how long it lasts. I have a lot of catching up to do in the accelerated BTA history, and the first few episodes of my new strip 'My Three Bosses' will cover a lot of ground -- especially focusing on the progressive hiring of each of the new interns and employees here at BTA, as they -- and our dear readers -- get to know the three bosses that those close to them have come to love so well. I use the word 'my' loosely, as I feel that this truly is a comic for us all ... just as deep down, I think, Shad, Zander and Kevin are truly the bosses of us all. Check back every monday for a new strip!

6 comments:

Shad said...

Max..you're fired. How do I turn this background pink?

Nah, this is great, Zander gazing at the butterfly is spot on. So is the beating.

Anonymous said...

I think you forgot Kevin's cravat. Im just sayin', accuracy is in the details.

Wow, this is funny.

Anonymous said...

Max--this is awesome.

Anonymous said...

Wow, Max! I recognized all three of them--great caricatures. I don't think Kevin would be that easy to draw, but you really captured him. Shad, well, he is so cute and looks like a cuddly cartoon character in real life! As for Zander, the butterfly was inspired. It reminds me of the way Doonesbury draws the president. We elder Cannons are looking forward to Mondays to see where you go from here.

Every time I look at the masthead, there is a new name....do you add someone new every day?

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, and I noticed that you posted that at 4:03am. Is Zander the only one that doesn't work all night long?

Max Konrardy said...

Yeah ... Well ... I gotta change that if I'm gonna switch to the ol' 9 to 5. Haha!

Actually I spent the most time trying to figure out what they'd look like. I'm not sure it works yet but it works for now!! Hee hee! Thanks for enjoying it!