Pages

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Two Far Arden Reviews & One Radio Drama

Thanks to Britt Aamodt and KFAI 90.3 fm for having Zander and me over to the recording studio last week. We chatted about T-Minus: The Race to the Moon and Far Arden, and those conversations have been turned into radio dramas! The Far Arden one went live a few days ago, and the T-Minus one will launch on July 20* (yep, the 40th anniversary of the moon landing).



* (Speaking of July 20th... if you're in or around the Michigan area, stop by Vault of Midnight for Jim Ottaviani's official book release party of T-Minus. Vault of Midnight, 219 S. Main St., Ann Arbor, MI 48104)


* * *


Also, many thanks to Matt Peckham and Brandon Schatz for their recent reviews of Far Arden. Matt calls the book a "glorious pulp throwback" which is a huge compliment.



2 comments:

Matt said...

Vault of Midnight is an amazing comic shop! I spent two consecutive summers in Ann Arbor with my wife, and hours in that place daily.

Dustin said...

I was listening to the radio and tuned into kfai when you guys were on air. I was all psyched for a second thinking hey they're talking about Far Arden, Keven and Zander, and all the jazz they're up too! I instantly switched stations as soon as I heard a Far Arden radio dramatization. I haven't yet had my chance to purchase and read the book and, I didn't want any of it spoiled by constantly hearing a voice actor's voice when Army Shanks was talking as opposed to my own imagination working out the characters voices. It was almost scary how different I had imagined Army's voice from what the radio was playing. Glad to see you're getting good press though, and I hope that is the last time a radio program almost scares me.